Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol: The Top 8 Girls

So this was it for the girls. They performed to make into the Top 12, which is where you get to stay in that nice mansion and make commercials. I saw most of it and here is my critique.

The Best: Crystal Bowersox blew my socks off with her rendition of Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason." It was absolutely riveting and she should be a shoe in for the Top 12.


The Worst: Paige Miles, who preceded Crystal Bowersox, did Charlie Chaplin's "Smile." To me it was a boring affair. I felt like I was on a cruise listening to some lounge singer, who wasn't that good. I could hardly get the feel of the music and at points she was off key. I could see the end of the road for her however, the first three performances weren't anything to fall over for either. So we'll see when Thursday comes round. Guys are up tonite. J out.

No comments:

Post a Comment