Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

American Idol: The Top 10 Gir. . .Guys

Well, it was an interesting night on American Idol. The girls, who were scheduled to perform, didn't because of a sick girl who was hospitalized. I hope she's alright. That meant tonight that the Guys performed.

Instead of grading each of them I will give the best and worst of the show. I won't give out individual grades until we reach the Top 12.

The Best: I'd have to give it to both "Big Mike" and Tim Urban. Who would think that Tim Urban would fix up his act!? It was such an improvement from last week, I'm proud of him.

The Worst: Between Todrick Hall and Jermaine Sellers, one or both of them will be leaving Thursday. If neither of them don't I will eat a piece of paper. Todrick can't get that I want to be "the original one" out of him. Once he picked a very familiar song that I didn't recognize until he started to sing. At least I got this one earlier on.

Then there was Jermaine Sellers. I like that he started out slow and got into the upbeat part. But maybe he got into it a little much, again. He didn't go as far off as last week. But for him unfortunately, soul means suck. He just can't do it.
___________________________________________
Once again, I'd be surprised if he or Todrick are back next week, but America is fickle.

Up tomorrow, THE GIRLS. If everything goes as scheduled.

J out.

No comments:

Post a Comment