Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Idol: The Top 12

So the Top 12 tread the waters and to me, they sunk.

So I meant to grade each of them but since I was away from my laptop while watching it, I can't grade them definitively without doing it after their performance. That means I'll go with the Best/Worst System this week.

The Best: I'm split between "Big Mike" and Crystal Bowersox. Simon thought "Big Mike's" was "desperate" and I disagree and agree because I mean what can you do with The Rolling Stones. Crystal was great and she will get the best title.

The Worst: Since "Big Mike" and Crystal were the cap-off performers, everyone in between was the worst. I mean the only alright performance in the middle was that of Siobhan Magnus. I don't know what the judges heard because most of the performances they gave positive marks on didn't deserve them.

In all, The Rolling Stones was a horrible theme. There is not much many can do with that and that's what happened last night. I hope they get a much better theme next week like "Year You Were Born" or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment