Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

American Idol: The Twain 6

So the Top 6 went after the songs of Shania Twain, mentored by the singer herself.

I missed the show, but watched performances on YouTube. So I'll do the Best/Worst thing one more time.

Best: Boy, Lee and Siobhan were really good. Siobhan made a really marked improvement. I'll give the title to Lee.

Worst: Between the rest of them I can not give out a worst. Everyone was really good that night.
___________________________________________
This night was a great show. Everyone had great performances overall. Great to see "Teflon Tim" gone. I mean he was the greatest improvement of this season, but he should have never made past that first week of the Top 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment