Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol: The Inspirational 7

So this week marks the return of Idol Gives Back for its third year. As a fitting theme the contestants were told to sing inspirational songs with the mentorship of Alicia Keys.

Last week we lost both Andrew and Katie. Who will be the next to go?

Because of the lateness of this post I will go with the Best/Worst format this week.

Best: Crystal Bowersox, hands down. She put so much emotion into "People Get Ready" by The Impressions. Simon spoke to soon when he said that Lee DeWyze's performance of "The Boxer" by Simon & Garfunkel was the best of the night.

Worst: It's hard to say. Siobhan chose too big of a song, but rode it ok. Tim seemed a little lackluster and Casey was just drone. I don't know who could go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------
It was good night, but to me it felt empty. I don't think I felt that since season 7. It was weird. In any case, Idol kicks off with an all star bill that is already underway in just 30-45 minutes we will find out who's out and in the top 6. J out.

No comments:

Post a Comment