Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

American Idol: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!?

So I usually don't do elimination posts in the Top 12, but this was necessary. I only have one question for the 100 million people or so who voted last night. . .
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Michael Lynche has been a consistent performer week after week. Maybe the drastic "Eleanor Rigby" was a misstep in your eyes, but was it really bad. Not an off key in that performance last night. Tell me. . .how can you vote off a contestant who really did nothing wrong this week and yet last week you kept a person who was off for a good part of song she sang (Siobhan)?

I mean Siobhan tore up "Through the Fire", and I don't mean that in a "oh she was so good" way. Yet the following day where it was more than certain she should have been gone, not only was she not eliminated, she wasn't even in the bottom 3!
Thank God the judges know talent when they see it and used their save.

I'm done with my manifesto. . .but American Idol is going to lose a faithful viewer for 6 years, if it appears that it has lost its legitimacy. I voted for Big Mike like 30 times last night. I mean now it seems to be a looks contest than a singing one.

I'm done. J out.

No comments:

Post a Comment