Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Friday, May 14, 2010

IT'S OVER!

I just posted about "Law and Order" being on the fence between canceled and renewed. Well it is official. "Law and Order's" final episode will air May 24th as the season finale would have.

I am deeply saddened that "Law and Order" will not break "Gunsmoke's" record. While this seemed like the right move from a business stand point, I have to say they should have let go for that record-BREAKING season, instead of giving it the status of record-tying.

Once again, I don't think it is fair to cancel it when they didn't give it a chance to thrive in it's Wednesday spot. They put it against the 2nd strongest CSI and Castle, the program following DWTS. In that case, they should've put at Tuesday @8pm to kill it faster.

Goodbye Law and Order. You've been around one year longer than I have. I'll miss you. J out.
______________________________________________
EN: For those who say that it doesn't matter because "The Simpsons" have already beat Gunsmoke, that was for overall primetime show. This is drama. There is a difference because I don't find myself laughing at "Gunsmoke" and "Law and Order" like I do "The Simpsons."

There will be more to come on the forthcoming end to this venerable series.

No comments:

Post a Comment