Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter Tonight (I Can't Wait)

So "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" comes out tonight and my eyes are burning to catch a glimpse of the film. Why you ask? Well, first of all Harry Potter is a hot property. I'm more hard pressed to see this film than I was to see Bruno (especially since I was sick when my Bruno opportunity came and went). But the real reason I want to see the film is to see how they deal with 1.) Dumbledore's death but really 2.) his sexuality since it came out in the book that he was gay. I'll also be happy to see the return of Quidditch, that wizard pastime as the movie comes out on the heels of an American Pastime. It should be a good one. Unfortunetly I can't see the midnight showing due to prior commitments but will be seeing during the day. Happy viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment