Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Tubular Top 9

Due to work, I missed the first few performances. I will review the performances as soon as possible (I've already seen snipets from them all) and put them in a Part One post. Due to me also coming in late, I won't review the duets.

Joshua: An overall underwhelming performance. It wasn't bad; far from it. It just wasn't the "WOW" material he had pumped out in weeks past. I was expecting more from him and maybe that's why I found it not as great. Still "If You Don't Know Me By Now" is a great song and he did it well.

Jessica: This is a girl who can really sing. She was born with voice. Going with Whitney's "How Will I Know", she rocked it out. She really used that powerful voice to "give" me the song. Well done.

Hollie: Singing "What a Feeling", this was another underwhelming performance for me. She was all over the place and this certainly doesn't bode well for her.

Colton: Well...Colton wins the competition. If this performance of "Time After Time" doesn't secure him the 12 year old vote (and that's the only one that matters), nothing will. Seriously though, this was a very great arrangement of this song and it fit his voice very well. Well done.

Skylar: I'm very disappointed that she changed her song choice from "9 to 5" to "Wind Beneath My Wings." I was ready to rock out with "9 to 5." But still this was a great performance. I tell you, this girl never seems to disappoint. Very well done.

*I didn't comment on the duets, but Jessica and Joshua were clearly the best of the bunch.

Bottom 3: Hollie, Phillip, DeAndre
Going Home: Hollie

Vote, vote, vote.

Part One to come soon.

J out.

No comments:

Post a Comment