Random Photo

Random Photo
Random Photo I Put Up Here.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Say It Ain't So ABC News! Say It Ain't So!


ABC News president David Weston has announed that Charles Gibson, anchor of the Evening News for ABC will be retiring at the end of the year. And would you like to know who will be replacing him. . .Diane Swayer. I can't believe it. I'm utterly shocked! First off, the Gibson-Swayer-Roberts team was by far (imo) the best Good Morning America (GMA) had ever seen. When Peter Jennings died and Bob Woodruff got injured and Elizabeth Vargas took time off to raise her children, Charlie came in and took the job. . .and was good at it! I missed him on GMA, but Diane and Robin held their own along with Chris Cumo and Sam Champion (after Tony went back to DC). But now with Diane leaving. . .I don't know. I'm saddened by the turn of events. I do hope the best for Diane the second woman to anchor the evening news (it seems Brian is the only man left), and hope Charlie well wishes in retirement. My dad sure enjoys it. J out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment